OLAT (Online Learning and Training) is the University of Zurich’s learning management system. All IKMZ courses use OLAT. Learning materials are made available on OLAT to students and collaborative forms of learning and communication are supported there.
To log into OLAT, you need your UZH short name and the AAI password. New students need to register when first trying to log-in:
- Open the OLAT homepage.
- Select the tab “Login with AAI account” and choose “University of Zurich”.
- Click on “Login”.
- Enter your UZH short name and password and click on “Login” again.
OLAT Campus Courses
If you sign up for courses using module booking, you will be automatically entered into the corresponding campus courses on OLAT. Direct links to the campus courses of courses that you have booked can be found under “Courses” → “My courses”
- After making your booking, it can take up to 24 hours for you to see the corresponding courses under “Courses” / “My courses”.
- If you still do not see any entries under “My courses” after more than 24 hours, send an e-mail to the OLAT support.
Important: Please state in the e-mail both the course title (as it appears in the course catalog) and your OLAT username.
- “In progress” shall be displayed if a campus course has not yet been created.